Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"Journey on the rainy day"

I realized that I needed to take more time to stop and to paint... I was feeling somehow really low and realized that I kept myself busy without taking time to  paint and pray... so here is the first painted prayer from today - it's my "journey through the rain" and next paintings would be coming later today, as I paint them... the second prayer painting is about journey through the desert, and I am just half way through painting it - as we needed to go and pick up our daughter Daniela from school... She is happily watching David Attendborough now, so I can continue my prayer painting journey and she might come and join me later here in the attic for some more creativity and art. Her faith is really inspiring, I want to learn from her - to trust in God and to let myself rest in His loving arms.

Here is prayer 1 - Journey through the rain


and I just completed two more prayer paintings, while Danielka came to join me, to make sure I am not lonely in the attic and drew in her sketch book happy piggy and cow and horse.

so my prayer painting 2 - Journey through the desert :

 and painting 3 - Hope - new openings:







No comments:

Post a Comment