Thursday, November 4, 2010

The beginning

In this blog I would like to share my journey of exploring creative worship. I was greatly inspired hearing from my husband Pete during the last year what God has been teaching him through participation in  Worship 4 Today course.  As I painted prayers to illustrate Pete's project, I was really blessed and God opened new doors for me.  Since September 2010 I began participating in the course Worship 4 Today as well and found it very inspiring and life giving. I would like to listen to God and learn through and from others, explore new ways of worship, share my prayer art and find the ways of supporting creativity and hidden gifts in people around me.

http://www.prayer-art.jbs-art.co.uk/


and

more images are at my Flickr photo album



No comments:

Post a Comment